Skip to content

AOL App for iOS



This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.


  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

172 results found

  1. 53rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Preview messages need to allow user to increase Font size

    Please allow a setting to increase Font Size for preview and actual email content permanently.
    Preview wording is way too small and so is the text size inside emails. I can’t access mail on my IPhone after hours of customer support so they said to use the AOL app which needs increasing font options.

    53rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 53rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Classic “You’ve got mail” notification sound.

    You would think this would be a no brainer, but the AOL mail app should have the classic you’ve got mail voice dialog for notification sound.

    53rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DARK MODE

    How does AOL not have dark mode? This has been a company for almost 30 years. It’s time to have an official setting for this.

    53rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I am a client/subscriber to Verizon FIOS and have a Verizon.net email address. I have successfully taken the prescribed and recommended step

    I am a client/subscriber to Verizon FIOS and have a Verizon.net email address.
    I have successfully taken the prescribed and recommended steps to link and connect my “Verizon.net” email to AOL on my iPhone and my iPads. In completing the installation of this account on these devices I have access to my contacts, which were brought over from the Windows platform/convention.
    When setting up my “Verizon.net” email accounts there was no option to share my contacts/contact list subsequently I do not have access to the same contacts list on the AOL site/browser that I do inside my iPhone and iPad…

    53rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can no longer access my mail because you are asking me to update your app on iPhone to version 17.0 . I do not have an iPhone and my ipa

    I cannot access my mail because I am being prompted to update my iPhone to 17. The problem is, I don’t use a mobile device other than my iPad. It is fully updated to 16.7. You need to fix this immediately. Someone didn’t think this through. Sign me out as disgruntled. I will never use aol again. Goodbye.

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The app won't load and I need to read some emails. I'm not happy this is brutal

    This is ridiculous I need to get this app loaded and it won't let me

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cannot open news stories.

    Cannot open news stories on News, Top Stories page on iPhone. It just opens another page with that article heading and a bunch of ads and other headlines. If you scroll down and tap on Read full story, it takes you to another page with other articles. Seeing the original article is not possible.

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The yellow app icon is HORRENDOUS!

    Either change it back to blue or pick a different, less OBNOXIOUS color. Who’s bright, ugly idea was this?

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I try to sign it, it returns to the the first page which requires me to sign in again. This repeats continuously

    When I try to sign in to my AOL APP, it returns to the first page which requires me to sign in again. This repeats continuously

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No sounds with iOS 17 upgrade

    Once I upgraded to the IOS 17 I’ve lost my sounds on my aol app. Settings are correct. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Restarted my phone. And checked the iPhone sound settings. Still not working! Thank you!

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. “You’ve got mail!”

    I’d like to hear this when I open the app. #nostalgia

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it simpler for people who are not phone savvy to avoid nervous breakdowns when the apps they have been using are suddenly gone with no

    Simplify not complicate the way you do things on the phone. I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown trying to retrieve things that change with every update. Please update and stop changing all the other choices at the same time and place they have used for years. Sometimes change is not good when other things change at the same time.

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I cannot set a permanent password to open aol.com. Help

    Tell me how to set a permanent password to open aol.com

    67th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It’s telling me that I need to update and I don’t have a password cuz I’ve had it for years but it won’t let me reset it either,

    It says I need to update the app but it won’t let me reset my password and I have important things I need to read. Everyone I know has this email 🤷‍♀️help please

    76th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 76th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Remove Deals and Savings Notification

    There should be a way to opt out of the daily "Deals and Savings" notification on AOL app. I am an iOS user and it has been very annoying to see the app notify me and I assume it's an email but instead it's just the "deals and savings."

    I don't mind having ads within the app, but to have the ads extend beyond the app and into my notifications is predatory behavior. Please remove for everyone or at least make an option in settings to opt out of those specific ads.

    76th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fix the full screen pop up ads, can’t access mail at all.

    Visual BUG per Cust Service. Once in inbox ~3-5 sec screen goes white w/pop up ad in center. Only navigation buttons are New Mail, Home. You can go back to mail screen but in 3-5 seconds it just repeats the issue again. Not enough time to open emails or anything. Phone support unable to help, advised I log issue here. I’ve been unable to use AOL app since 2/23 AM. Deleted app, Reinstalled, ran updates, rebooted, nothing fixes it. Please correct or I’ll be forced to change email service to another provider. ASAP Regards, RebSm5

    76th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Support “ Pinch & Zoom “ for pics & vids like the AP News Service does.

    Support “ Pinch & Zoom “ for pics & vids like the AP News Service does.

    76th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories