AOL App for iOS

Aol App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Classic

Give us the option to view mail in the “classic” mode. Don’t care for this new layout.

58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Group emails

As of the first of the year,I suddenly cannot send out one email to all the people in my ministry group. Very frustrating.

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Unfortunately, what you’re looking for is no longer offered in the current version of AOL Mail. If you’ve received a notification that a limit of the number of sent emails was reached or you’ve sent to too many contacts, you’ll need to wait before you can send more emails.

4. Contact Groups

When I use my group contacts in AOL mobile app the email uses only the screen name as if all contacts were AOL members. Of course many are not AOL Members and the email only shows the info prior to the @ sign. Your App has a glitch.. FYI

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Headlines

It’s been so annoying reading aol lately because Canada seems like the only topic you guys can talk about.. frustrating..

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Paul

Having the touch sign again for the email would be fantastic. This would help so much for me as I am site impaired and also have impaired text Herrity. I would love easier way to connect, which would help as I have impairments.

63rd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Does not work with the new iPhone XS

I’ve been waiting for you to fix the bug with your app so it will work with my iPhone XS. Hope you do SOON! Thank you

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have anyone who has a clue work on it!

Make mail available as the app shows in the description rather than having NO mail!

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Email improvements

1. Create a combined single inbox for all accounts as Google does.

2. Allow bold type setting for text of all emails.

67th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Dark mode

Great App, Dark Mode Please!

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Annoying # of unread email

On my phone screen, I don’t want to see how many unread messages I have! Would be nice to turn this off!!!

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Where are new e-mails in multiple accounts?

I have 3 aol e-mail accounts for various uses. It is really annoying that I know I have new mail from the icon notification but not which account they are in. I have to open each account new mail box from inside the app. Can you not put an indicator by each account when you open app? Would be really helpful.

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. In-Message Email Options Disappear

When viewing an email, the options at the bottom (forward, delete, etc.) always disappear when I scroll up or down, making it very difficult and irritating when trying to use these functions. It’s been this way for a very long time and nothing has been done to fix it.

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Select all

When searching emails to delete all from specific vendor, I no longer see option to select all from that vendor. I can’t keep my account cleaned out without that option ... I don’t have time to select all individually. Help

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. iOS view of recipients

When opening an email on IPhone, it would be helpful to have an option to set so that if you always want to see EVERYONE that the email went to, it would do so automatically, instead of always having to hit “see details”. You can’t tell upon opening an email if you are the only recipient or one of many.

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Color blue links

Get the blue calibration and hyper links with google docs and signature correct I found a few bugs in one email sent to me by me in 2013 which led to malware spyware using power point font and google docs

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can't find this app anymore.

I uninstalled this app from my Surface Pro 4 because it suddenly wouldn't let me open any links within emails, hoping to re-install it to solve the problem. But it is no longer available in the Microsoft Store. Please reinstate it.

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mail priority

It would be great if we could have 3 color flags mail priority
    We flag important mail but some is much more important than others
    Even 2 color flags would be greatly important and useful
    Thanks

71st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Light colors email backgrounds

This app should have the option to select a light color background for the email inbox.

80th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL App for iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base