AOL App for iOS
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve your AOL App experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
172 results found
-
Notification problem
I am not receiving any notifications for incoming mail on the mail app on my iPhone. It is working on my iPad.
39th ranked -
I want to see the pictures instead of IM1111jpeg
SHOW ME THE PICTURES!
When I click on the IM1234jpeg NOTHING HAPPENS!!!39th ranked -
Need larger FONT for Emails going in and out!!!
Fix the Aol APP.
Please create larger FONT option for writing email and viewing email for IOS Apple phones on AOL APP! Please!39th ranked -
Include DESKTOP PC'S PLEASE
Include DESKTOP PC'S PLEASE
39th ranked -
Overheating on iOS
When using the aol app it overheats my phone after a few minutes. This is when I’m just reading/writing emails. I don’t know why this happens because it never used to. My phone gets extremely hot and the app crashes.
iPhone 13 Pro
iOS 16.339th ranked -
Why would you push out an update that blocks older devices not running ios17!!! I am now locked out of my email I have had for 30 years!!!!
This is RIDICULOUS! You pushed out an app update to everyone & anyone who can not update to iOS 17 on their older device is SCREWED!! No warning, nothing!!! The blue pop up can’t be dismissed!! This is total BS!!
46th ranked -
Mail folders
Please separate old and new mail files again. Having them all in one folder is awful. You have to go through all these emails just to find new and kept as new mail. Old mail that I want to keep is cluttering up the mail file. Please change it back- the update is terrible!
46th ranked -
46th ranked
-
When you an email on the day received there is no date stamp, only “today at 3:00PM”
On the AOL email app when you print an email on the day received there is no date stamp, only “today at 3:00PM” This is very inconvenient when you refer to the printout in the future as you have no idea about the date received. That is not the case on the AOL website mail. Perhaps there’s a setting on the app, if not it would be a big improvement if this was addressed. As far as I can tell this is not a setting on the printer.
46th ranked -
Go back to old AOl so called upgrade DOESNT WORK WELL ON IPAD!
Have to reload to get Mail, stories after turning off!
46th ranked -
Option to turn off news
The news is a horrible and triggering feature that should have an option to be turned off or at least customized accordingly. I am not a fan of opening the app to news everytime and having to close my eyes just to get to my inbox. Please fix this, I'm not the first to be concerned about this feature.
46th ranked -
46th ranked
-
In App Store, please post the functioning AOL App BACK UPDATE Oval (not the OPEN oval app) so AOL runs stable on iPhone 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
In the App Store, please post the functioning AOL App BACK UPDATE Oval (not the OPEN oval app) so AOL runs stable on iPhone 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. Clients and customers and consumers and AOL subscribers and App developers require their original Apps back and working so that all for-Apple-Apps programmed will run again properly and stablely on iPhones 3, 4. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and on all their related iPad IOS and on all their related iPhone IOS and on all their related Apple Computer Applications. Keeping…
53rd ranked -
Dear America On Line AOL and Apple app developers, My Apple I-pad App will suddenly not allow any access to AOL to work nor open in any way
Please Fix the Glitches on the AOL App for paid Subscribers and all the other Apple App Store offerings including AOL App Updates so that they all run properly and stablely on iPhones 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and on their related iPad IOS and their related iPhone IOS and on their related Apple Computer Applications
53rd ranked -
53rd ranked
-
AOL, Do it better. You used to be good. Now AOL is just terrible
Macht AOL zu dem, was es mal war. Eigene App. Schneller Zugang und Top Service. Zur Zeit ist AOL einfach nur SCHLECHT. Der neue Betreiber sollte sich mal Gedanken machen.
AOL, Do it better. You used to be good. Now AOL is just terrible
53rd ranked -
53rd ranked
-
Previous version
The app is performing really bad since early February update. Since then few updates were done, but keep getting worse than ever. It take forever to check mail. Close app, open again, close again, open again. It took much longer to load the app as well. Please change to previous version. It’s not working at all.
53rd ranked -
Update never opens to mail, always news
I am hating that the update defaults to opening AOL News. I only use the app for checking email, and I shouldn’t have to click to email every time I open the app. Makes me want to get rid of AOL. Change the default to whatever category a user last used when they were in the app.
53rd ranked -
ensure that it will still be working one day later.
Ensure aol mail will still work on new iPad, laptop, phone more than one day after purchase. That way a tech can fix before you take the new device home.
53rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?