AOL.com - Frontpage
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
266 results found
-
Why is EVERYTHING I enter as a comment rejected?
Why is EVERYTHING I enter as a comment rejected? And don't give me that community standards stuff either. The most innocent statement is rejected. I see I am not the only one. Is this some kind of black list? If so, who is behind this"?
18th ranked -
Release the block on my comments.
Why has Aol/Yahoo put a block on my Aol news comments
18th ranked -
Why am I banned for life for commenting on Anything? I've NEVER violated their TOS or posted anything offensive or vulgar...never!
Why am I banned for life?
I've NEVER violated AOL's TOS or posted anything offensive or vulgar...never!
I realize that 'the left' hates my comments because I'm a conservative Christian but WHY ban me from commenting on anything?18th ranked -
I am unable to comment on anything. Why is that?
i have not been able to comment. Why?
25th ranked -
Anyone Else Hate the Yellow?!
Hello! I have had AOL since the 1990s! I just wanted to tell you that I HATE the yellow! Please make the app blue again!
25th ranked -
Crusor keeps jumping out of comments box while typing comment.
While trying to type a new comment after news articles, i keep getting booted out of the comment box while typing. When i get kicked out, the page jumps up. I have to scroll back to the box, click in the box and start typing again, only to have it happen over and over. Started last week, Cleared browser, no pop up blockers, no extensions. Very annoying to say the least !
18th ranked -
Why are you blocking my access and comments?
Freedom of speech
25th ranked -
AOL Homepage Editors: Stop Being So Biased!
For years, each morning, I have relied on AOL news for updated information and current events in our country and around the world. However, I have noticed that the types of news articles available are constantly and consistently one-sided and show extreme bias. I have tried to leave comments on particular articles indicating unethical bias in the media that AOL shares, but my comments have been blocked.
I want the AOL Homepage Editors to stop selecting one-sided news and start showing both sides of a conflict.
Every morning sometime after October 7, 2023, AOL has only portrayed Israel as being…25th ranked -
why are all my good comments being rejected, I am leaving good positive comments and they are still being rejected
stop rejecting my positive comments
33rd ranked -
Remove "Search" items from the recently used site list please.
Please remove the "Search" items with people's names attached from the recently used sites list.
25th ranked -
Stop blocking words that you're using right in the articles themselves
Ok, the topic is abortion. I cant type "abort babies"
the topic is Joseph Weiner, and I cant type his name?
the topic is pedophilia and an arrest, and I cant type the word "pedophilia" in the comments section?People seem to be able to post the phrase "black people" but yet "white people" cant be typed?
You cant type, "she's hot" even if the sentence was, "If the kid is in a carseat and she says she's hot, then obviously turn on the air"
You cant type, kill. killer, bombed, bomb, blow up, mass shoot, wipe out, or kill…
25th ranked -
Comment links are non-existent
Your new comment section is broken. Every time I click a link to "View all #### comments" or "View ## replies" - it does nothing. The target link code isn't there. This has been down for a while now and I would have thought that this kind of error would have been caught during beta testing.
25th ranked -
Remove adds that are links to spam sites
AOL puts adds in to our inbox that look like emails. Most they are not a problem. But I just accidentally clicked on on that was definitely a bad site. The type that warns you you have been infected and your computer has been blocked to protect it. So you need to contact them to unblock your computer.
33rd ranked -
unable to comment
When trying to comment to an article, the website is asking us to login. when we hit the login button, the page goes back to the same article and it's asking us to login again in order to comment. Issue seems to be ongoing for months now.
33rd ranked -
Fix your comment posting. It continually rejects comments like, "I agree." Pretty innocuous for a rejection.
AOL Comments are not rejecting all comments. It's rejecting comments like, "I agree" and other innocuous comments fully compliant with your terms of service.
33rd ranked -
Please change the icon for the mobile app back to blue and white
A recent update changed the logo from the blue and white that had been standard since the 90s to yellow and black. It's weird and I hate it. Please change it back to blue and white.
33rd ranked -
unable to comment on articles, no reason given.
Wondering why I can not post a comment. No explanation. I have been a member of AOL since dial-up. Other comments are uglier and hurtful & full of false info, but I can't comment.
33rd ranked -
Replace CNN with Fox News
Create option to remove gossip and hate filled CNN
33rd ranked -
Get rid of the chatbot and fix your comments.
The comments never work, I sign in but I still can't post anything because the "post" button is still "sign in to post". It's been this way for ages no matter what I do, it's just a problem with your crummy outdated website.
33rd ranked -
AOL says that they don't censor but you keep censoring my comments.
Aol keep censoring my comments even tough they say in their community guidelines that they don't. All I said on an article about twin babies was "adorable" one single word and it was rejected because it doesn't fit in with community guidelines?? I asked for an appeal and it was still rejected.
33rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?