AOL.com - Frontpage
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
266 results found
-
recent changes to aol mail are not good!!!!
New changes are not user friendly. It's difficult to search. Our logo appears HUGE. It's difficult to delete unwanted text. The changes are not an improvement
104th ranked -
I lost All my AOL Contacts and the "Restore" is not Working to bring them all Back. What else can I do ?
August 12, 2026 : I lost All my AOL Contacts and the "Restore" is not Working to bring them all Back. What else can I do ? The Customer Service / Tech Support could not help me. Is there a System-wide problem currently with AOL ? Is that causing this Problem ? All my Contacts are GONE.
104th ranked -
Where did the Comments sections go at the end of each article? I've not seen them for weeks now.
Where did the Comments sections go at the end of each article? I've not seen them for weeks now.
104th ranked -
Switching betw my 2 AOL email addr(1 pers- 1 bus) takes 8 clicks or more. Used to be 2. HELP
Switching betw my 2 AOL email addr (1 pers- 1 bus) takes 8 clicks or more. Very slow. Used to be 2 clicks and instantaneous. . HELP I have to do that many times per day
104th ranked -
editing
I'm not sure what is happening with the editing but have seen alot of typos and missed words lately in online articles
104th ranked -
each entry should have a link for reader comments.
provide link for reader feedback.
104th ranked -
Ad mail
Contacted AOL and was advised to submit a feedback for AOL ad mail popping at first part of the inbox. The Ad mail could not be deleted
104th ranked -
Emails now have 2 or more ads that intrude upon me despite my being a paying member
My inbox shows ads that displace my quick access to emails, but mostly, when screen sharing for my education sessions, clients will not trust me because I am whoring out ideas that I am not allowed to do!!! This devalues any pretense of AOL being impartial or being useful to real users of their service.
104th ranked -
Correction Needed!
Hello - You have used the wrong image for this article and need to fix it. Please remove the photo of the Viking vessel as there has been no outbreak related to them! https://www.aol.com/articles/nightmare-atlantic-rare-virus-kills-220954351.html
104th ranked -
Why does AOL allow offense "liberal" commentary while blocking those comments that are more conservative???
Allow critical responses, that do not contain threats or vulgarity, claiming that some readers "May be offended" is B/S, any conversation may and will offend someone. That is the intent if conversation! AOL, preaches about the 1st Amendment, yet censors like a overprotective parent!
104th ranked -
check box numbering is so random it is useless. Allow customer to select a number of emails to rweview. Currently done randomly.
email deletion is Poor at best. It randomly selects a number, I've seen 40 to 445. Allow the user to select a #.
104th ranked -
Word of the Day Phonetic Spelling
Could you please add the phonetic spelling for the word of the day in the AOL Today emails?
Thank you!104th ranked -
Remove Deals and Savings Notification.
There should be a way to opt out of the daily "Deals and Savings" notification on AOL app. I am an iOS user and it has been very annoying to see the app notify me and I assume it's an email but instead it's just the "deals and savings."
I don't mind having ads within the app, but to have the ads extend beyond the app and into my notifications is predatory behavior. Please remove for everyone or at least make an option in settings to opt out of those specific ads.
104th ranked -
My comments are all being rejected
For the last 2 months, all of my comments on articles are being rejected. I'm not breaking any rules, etc., have not received warnings or notifications that my comments go against guidelines. This must be a glitch. Please help. Thank you
104th ranked -
I ASKED SOMEONE WHAT THEIR COMMENT MEANT AND MY COMMENT GOT FLAGGED,,, WHAT ARE YOU DOING AOL?
THIS is just like fb was during covid and i dont appreciate it im not saying anything that should be flagged.... feet rid of your stupid ai or biased comment checkers
104th ranked -
can not load welcome screen
welcome screen on aol will not load
104th ranked -
Your appeal was rejected. Learn more M MICHAEL 1 minute ago I would love to share, but AOL's censor software rejects EVERYTHING that I sub
Your appeal was rejected.
Learn moreM
MICHAEL
1 minute ago
I would love to share, but AOL's censor software rejects EVERYTHING that I submit -- including this, I'm sure.Reply
Share
104th ranked -
I attempted to access my e-mails and all of the e-mails from the year 2026 would not load. They simply disappeared.
I attempted to access my e-mails and all of the e-mails from the year 2026 would not load. They simply disappeared.
104th ranked -
aol desktop gold
Aol Desktop Gold not launching for 2-3 weeks now. I restarted PC multiple times even tried reinstall but same issue. Anyone having the same problem? I've worked with AOL tech but they can't seem to fix the issue as well.
104th ranked -
Joe in Romania really helped out very much.
I'm glad that I have AOL assist. It's a big weight off my shoulders and Joe was great.
104th ranked
- Don't see your idea?