AOL.com - Frontpage
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
266 results found
-
Have more good news about President Biden and less about Trump
Let's have more news about President Biden and less about ex President Trump.
56th ranked -
The new print to pdf functionality is awsome
I just saved to pdf a letter and was awed that it kept the url's intact. Thank you.
56th ranked -
Line spacing has changed in AOL Email window - ******* the Eyes
Hi,
AOL has changed the line spacing in the Emails window, where you can see all of your Email. It is very ******* the eyes. This seems to have occurred in the last two weeks.In your old layout, there was more space between the email title, and the line that shows the beginning of the email content. The space was important. With the new layout, it is very ******* the eyes.
I called AOL Tech support about this, and they denied there was a change. However, I have screenshots that prove it.
Can you please put this space back…
56th ranked -
format your open page where the AOL Member can customize the outlets they want
Took me when Trump got elected in 2016 that outlets like AOL are controlling information in order to create an outcome. After research, I learned that it's been going on for a long time but escalated around JFK's time. Sure would be nice to find out what is actually news and truth
56th ranked -
It would be great that we can add to dictionary when doing a spell-check, similar to other email systems.
It would be great that we can add to dictionary when doing a spell-check, similar to other email systems.
56th ranked -
WHY AM I BEING BLOCKED FRO COMMENTING ON AOL STORIES
WHY AM I BEING BLOCKED FROM AMKING COMMENTS ??????????????????
56th ranked -
Give me a reason why my comments always fail. even if I copy someone elses comments
my comments always fail to publish. Why?
56th ranked -
You need to add something so that i can delete photos stored on AOL
You cannot delete stored photos on AOL, even though the photo has a delete feature it does not work. This needs sorted or replaced
56th ranked -
Extend the number of spam email addresses that I'm able to block - preferably to an unlimited amount, not just 1000 email addresses.
Extend the number of spam email addresses that I'm able to block - preferably to an unlimited amount, not just 1000 email addresses. 1000 email addresses is just a ridiculously arbitrary number. In the real world, most of us get spam from more than 1000 spammers.
56th ranked -
56th ranked
-
Is anyone else having problems sending sms/mms messages to to AOL email accounts?
I have recently started having problems of non-delivery of Verizon Wireless sms/mms text messages sent to verizon.net and aol.com email addresses. Had to pay to upgrade for AOL tech support only to have them not only unable to resolve or willing to escalate further but they had the nerve to indicate that the feature was no longer offered despite 2 of 5 tests performed while on the phone with them having actually been successful. What happened to the other 3 no one knows. But clue has been recent MAILER-DAEMON bounce backs from vtext.com indicting a 4.4.2 error described as 'delivery…
56th ranked -
PLEASE restore the ability to open an email in a separate window
The is a key function I used all the time on the previous version - allowing you to easily compare info in one email to another.
56th ranked -
Put things back the way they were.
The new look is absolutely horrible. It's ten times harder to use. Besides that, now I have to waste god knows how many hours of my time trying to figure out how to do things I already knew how to do. It's a complete and total waste of my time, when I could be using my time to get some actual work done. Are you deliberately trying to lose business? Put it back the way it was before, or at least give those of us who want it the option to stick with the old system.
56th ranked -
56th ranked
-
56th ranked
-
Cannot comment on AOL News, aol help said tech and they will fix BUT now all accounts have NO voice Why?
Fix the site, otherwise I will switch to GMail and you will lose adverting revenue when everybody else does.
56th ranked -
By making it possible for one to create an 'alias' email address of one's choice. For instance, this can very easily be done by Mail.Com.
Make it possible for one to create an "Alias" AOL email address, as say at: www.mail.com/ where one merely writes in an alias email and can then switch between the main email address, and your alias email address. (I am surprised that for so very many years on the Internet, AOL has not done this; whilst Mail.com and other recent platforms can so easily do this. [By the way, I am NOT CRITICISING you. I am merely surprised]. :)!
56th ranked -
All the stories say "commenting has ended" even when it hasn't.
Every story says "commenting has ended". However, if I go to the sight directly (copy and then paste the address) it will let me comment. When I go to it through the alert system, it says it has ended.
56th ranked -
provide email address to contact AOL
my email address is being blocked from conversations after news articles. How do I contact AOL to fix this problem ???
56th ranked -
instead of blocking users for political views block people with abusive language
I am being blocked from conversations after news articles. WHY ???
56th ranked
- Don't see your idea?