AOL.com - Frontpage
This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.
266 results found
-
die Option zum Anzeigen der Anzahl der E-Mails im Spam-Ordner
In der Vergangenheit wurde die Anzahl der Spam eMails im Spam Ordner angezeigt, genau wie z.Bsp bei den "neuen eMails" oder bei "Entwurf". Das hat den Vorteil, dass man sofort erkennt, dass dort eMails gelandet sind. Das sind ja häufig wichtige eMails, die irrtümlich im Spam Ordner sind.
Ich plädiere dafür diese Funktion wieder zu aktivieren.56th ranked -
E-mail blocking system
Every day I receive dozens of uselss American spam E-mails which all begin with "contact@.." followed by a different address for each one. Apparently the only way I can block these E-mails is to block each individual message which would take hours. A simple one step by which all E-mails beginning "contact@..." can be blocked would be very useful and timesaving
56th ranked -
Signature Logo
We should be able to add a png. or jpeg. logo to the signature function on emails. We can do this on other providers such as Hotmail but unable to on aol
104th ranked -
by covering sport and other news in N.I. Scotland and Wales
stop the bias,we are after all BRITISH not english
104th ranked -
Stop being lazy.
Simply directing us to your community guidelines to review the rules WE DIDN"T BREAK is NOT an answer to why you reject comments.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Yes or no? Very simple.
Stop rejecting comments which do not violate guidelines. WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YOU? Get it through your skulls!56th ranked -
Quit printing your one sided articles promoting liberal views
Your Anthony scarimula article is total worthless because the average don’t give two cents about his or his wife’s political views. All you try and do is push negativity towards the right side of politics. Please allow a comment section so we the people can voice our opinions not some irrelevant ex trump aides.
.AOL and CNN and host of others has created so much division in this country. And by the way tel Anthony to grow some balls.104th ranked -
why dies aol provide a contact who can answer why a use cannt answer to or post any comments of article's saying that comment has been rejec
why dies aol provide a contact who can answer why a use cannt answer to or post any comments of article's saying that comment has been rejected ? They reject al comments even one simple word such as Sad. this stsrted two years sgo with me fie no reason and there is no way to contact anyone who can explain why or correct this.
104th ranked -
This article is incorrect - has been corrected by initial publication
This article, including the headline, is inaccurate.
https://www.aol.com/articles/3-nc-lobbyists-plead-guilty-024317000.html
If you review the initial publication's piece, they have edited it extensively.
Please update or delete your version.
104th ranked -
My AOL app
My aol app on my iPad is not working properly. I can log in through my iPhone correctly.
104th ranked -
EMAIL PROBLEMS WILL Not send link and body of email
Trying to send an email with a link for ZOOM and body of email with documents plus attached resume, and signature. Email would not go thru - unless all sent separately
104th ranked -
the webmail freezes after selecting few email
the webmail freezes after selecting few emails, already contacted the support, tried some steps to make it work and it didn't work. Advised by their higher technician to submit feedback and wait
104th ranked -
104th ranked
-
Stop with the clearly left-wing propaganda articles
Even seeing your front page is infuriating, not because I'm a right wing nut job, rather you are clearly trying to divide people. I am personally exploring ways to extract myself from aol as to not be frustrated the moment I log in to see daily emails about nothingness.
104th ranked -
Fix this email/Google photo problem
When sending an email with link to Google photos, the link arrives active for ALL email services except AOL. The link when received in AOL is inactive and will not link to Google photos.
104th ranked -
Please let me revert to my old inbox style!
I don't like the appearance of the sudden new look of my inbox. Why is there no option for me to opt in or out of that kind of change? The sudden division of my inbox to different days or sections of times appears very chaotic and cluttered to me and it really bothers me that I don't have a choice but to live with it. I was perfectly happy with the streamlined appearance of my inbox before someone decided for me that it needed to be changed!
104th ranked -
This Italian company that bought AOL stinks---something Spoons. What do I care. They have made AOL lousy.
This Italian company that bought AOL stinks--something Spoons. What do I care. This company doesn't give a rip about customers. They are just trying to stuff adds everywhere to annoy us. When I get time I am switching after over 20 years with AOL. My friends have left and I should have left with them. AOL stinks now.
104th ranked -
We see a huge and sudden appearance of **** emails flooding our account. How is this possible? Don’t you have ways to filter this **** out?
Implement some kind of filters that can stop these disgusting **** emails from showing up in our mailboxes. WTF? If you can’t stop these, we’ll have to just drop our service.
104th ranked -
I hate the new mail screen - how to get the old one back?
Go back to the OLD screen
104th ranked -
Correct my user profile
Unable to change or customize my preferred name as the screen is out.
104th ranked -
Unable to Delete a specific favorites from the AOL Webmail
Cannot delete any favorites from my favorites list. It will allow me to edit a favorite but will not delete one. When trying to delete one it gives an error message saying "cant do try again". Never will it let me delete any. I have spent two hours on phone with AOL tech support and they were not able to solve the problem. Supposedly they have documented the problem and I am to receive an email from aol when this problem is figured out and resolved. Date 8/18/2026
104th ranked
- Don't see your idea?