AOL Mail Nodin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
216 results found
-
optimizing the "Blocked Adresses"
I have added many addresses like *0@gamil.com, *1@gamil.com, and *9@gmail.com to the block list, but I continue to receive emails that match this address format.
Please check your wildcard function, otherwise the block list won't work!
p.s. i dont have a "X" acc so i dont can kommunicat over "x"
134th ranked -
The Basic Email Seems to Have Changed
The Basic Email seems to have to have changed by not rendering all past emails and only displaying clock times for recent/current emails. AOL Mail seemed to have these missing features in the past.
134th ranked -
Font size
I can't see how to change it. It is almost unreadable as it is
134th ranked -
The AOL email system is ruvbbish. It used to be ok.
Please change it back
And ask before changing next time
134th ranked -
The "New Mail" system has taken all my emails , saved, new, and more. Please get my email back!
The "New Mail" system has taken all my emails , saved, new, and more. ..Please get my email back! ..Old Format worked very well
134th ranked -
The "New Mail" system has taken all my emails , saved, new, and more. Please get my email back!
The "New Mail" system has taken all my emails , saved, new, and more. ..Please get my email back! ..Old Format worked very well
134th ranked -
Do not have a limit on spam filters
No limit of spam filters, my inbox is currently over-run, yet you tell me my spam filters are full, and it can't be added to the list. My only option is to get a new email account
134th ranked -
How about not posting ads showing half naked women in underwear?
How about not posting ads showing half-naked women in underwear?
134th ranked -
134th ranked
-
the yellow banner is awful and jarring
why do you guys spend so much time ruining all the good stuff about aol the yellow blob banner is awful
112th ranked -
Remove the Chinese TEMU ads.
TEMU is a Chinese company. Why do you post their ads?
134th ranked -
TEMU Ads
RE: Ads......Please do not advertise the Chinese company "TEMU".
178th ranked -
please stop the link to "is it really you", problematic to have to go to another email to verify
please stop the link to "is it really you", problematic to have to go to another email to verify
99th ranked -
stop adds pop ups
STOP ADDS & POP UPS ... if I need new bloomers I will go to Walmart
you nuts pay 4.99 for ad free AOL account you are making millions now paid by the companies for running there adds.134th ranked -
UserFolder, adding the option to delete emails after x days/weeks/months.
I filter my emails by keywords, e.g. "newsletter" and move them to the newsletter folder.
I don't have the option to automatically delete emails in this folder after e.g. 30 days
translated from German
no x.com account available!178th ranked -
toolbar with bold, underline etc
I am using the basic e-mail platform and there is no tool bar for bold/underline etc and theses are greyed out in settings ( the tool bar was there before the newer version ) They do exist in the standard version now. Please make that toolbar available in both settings.
Thank you178th ranked -
There's NO Feature for Linking Text
How Do I Link Text?
This new system has NO way to put a link in the text. This alone makes this new system very rudimentary and primitive. I noticed there's a ton of negative feedback about the new email system, yet it still persists. What's the point of having feedback if AOL won't listen? Furthermore, there's no way to alter text for size or boldness. Why was this change made? It's a downgrade; it's NOT "new and improved," it's "new and much worse."
178th ranked -
Why did AOL remove the options to rename directories, and delete directories? it was once so simple to use. select messages select move too
Why did AOL remove the options to rename directories, and delete directories? it was once so simple to use. select messages select move too folder, boom done, now locate emails, select emails, select move to, then directory, then apply. 3 times as long to manage my folders (over 20 years since joining: 1st netscape.net, then aim.com, now aol.com, I have a LOT of folders). impossible to delete the unused/unwanted ones anymore. why did you do this AOL?
178th ranked -
112th ranked
-
Need a 2nd spam folder to which messages from senders that I previously marked spam can go.
Need a 2nd spam folder to which messages from senders that I previously marked as spam would go. Messages in the current spam folder could be marked spam to get them in the second spam folder. As it is I have to go through the current spam folder and I get a lot of duplicate spam there and in the inbox.
178th ranked
- Don't see your idea?