AOL Mail Nodin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
216 results found
-
Unable to Access New Email in Inbox
Dear AOL
For 2 days now I have been unable to access my New Emails in my Inbox on Standard viewing. No matter how much I tried it has been useless. All what I get is a blank page with endless loading in the middle of the blank page.
I went on line and found out that as at yesterday, AOL had an Outage affecting certain Post codes and the problem had been resolved. My Post Code: SW9 8FE was not involved. Then why am I unable to access my email?
Since the new changes to AOL, there have been…
134th ranked -
It's official - AOL SUCKS!
Emails constantly missing - for no reason at all. I'm convinced it's a ploy to get you to sign up for support (with the associated fee). AOL has had its day and don't deserve a place in the top, middle, or bottom tier.
134th ranked -
safe sender
Give me a category option to make a specific email address a "safe sender"
AOL is automatically blocking without warrant a very important email address "noreply@golfgenius.com"
FIX THIS!119th ranked -
Standard Version not working consistently.
Since the classic email was taken, I have had trouble with the "new" standard version. I have Windows 10 and I use Firefox. I have trouble opening new mail and old mail. IT doesn't work in Chrome either. The icons do not work. I can get other folders, like the sent folder, but the entire folder does not appear just the most recent. I cannot send email. I can click send. I have called repeatedly. Jake did something, and everything did work for a couple days. Mia and I tried many things but I had to go. Max suggested shutting…
134th ranked -
This new HORRID email format
You should have given us the option of this new HORRID formatting. It wasn't broken so you shouldn't have 'fixed it'. After being with you since day 1, I am leaving.
178th ranked -
Mail Forwarding
Please reactivate the ability to forward one mailbox to another OR view multiple email accounts in one inbox. It's unwieldy to switch between.
119th ranked -
How can we switch back to old email format - when you click on classic it is not classic
bring back original email format - or you are going to lose all of us
119th ranked -
It's been months
It's been months and you still haven't fixed such simple things. FONT!!! Please, FFS, let me change my font size. Fix it so the arrows in my e-mails work ALL THE TIME!! Stop making us take extra steps to do things. APPLY, APPLY, APPLY, give me a break. Now, you have an extra TWO STEPS to delete my trash. Can't just hit delete and delete it, you have to authorize and then okay it after the mails been deleted. What happened to efficiency?? IT'S JUST BS WHAT WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IN THIS NEW FORMAT!!!
112th ranked -
NO EDIT OPTIONS
THERE ARE NO EDIT OPTIONS IN THE EMAIL THE PRINT IS TOO SMALL CANT BOLD CHANGE FONT OR COLOR WHAT IS WRONG WITH AOL???? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS YAHOO SUCKS TOO!!
119th ranked -
I hate he old mail folder. I don't want to go into a different folder to look for emails that I need to get back to. Like everyone else is
Make EVERY new change optional to the consumer. We all operate differently, think differently. Please do not pigeon hole all of the AOL population into 2 restrictive categories. Please Make EVERYTHING optional.
134th ranked -
Deleting too difficult.
Put back continuous scroll and shift key to select a section.
134th ranked -
I do not receive emails that are important to me ! sort it out !
Sort it out please !
134th ranked -
Fix random crashes
Today, the 'New' AOL Mail crashed, taking the browser, open windows, and recovery data with it. This happened while completing an email reply in the sent folder. It has also happened while deleting multiple emails, searching, etc. Obviously AOL/Yahoo did not do sufficient stability testing before releasing this abomination!
134th ranked -
How dumb are your employees? Can't you fix these simple problems?
Why are my page arrows there sometimes and not others??? WHY HAVEN'T YOU FIXED THE GD FONT??? Why do I have to hit apply after everything?? If I want my mail sorted by senders, why does it go back to newest without me changing it?? FIX THESE EASY THINGS. How many customers did you lose because of these idiotic, time-consuming changes????
119th ranked -
No Settings available in the e-mail menu
No Settings section is available in the e-mail menu. When I choose to go to Settings, I am redirected to the Account information. Please provide an update of the e-mail app where Settings are included.
Moreover, there are no formatting options available when drafting an e-mail. No font options, no option to insert hyperlinks, nothing. Please provide an update of the e-mail app that allows for some formatting.
119th ranked -
c'est quoi ce mec en gros pland ce retraité qui s'ouvre avec aol !! quel orreur revenir à version de juin svpppppppppp
Bonjour , j'ai un compte AOL depuis 1998 qui fonctionnai très bien très pratique rapide clair précis , mais qui à eu cette idée de tout changé pour cette version ( née d'une poubelle.... ) SVP revenir à mon AOL de janvier 2023 svp svp svp vite vite vite mon Aol de janvier 2023 et PAS CETTE Horreur... surannée, vieux .et quand j'ouvre ma boite mail, j'ai un pavet blanc qui me met en plaine figure, ...un retraité devant son ordi...., mais que viens faire ce pavet!!! à tel point que mon mari pense que c'est un aman .... enlever…
178th ranked -
I want to search the email in my trash
When you did a search in the old email, the search results would tell you what folder the email was in AND it would search your trash. I can't find any way to search the emails in my trash so when I accidentally delete one, it takes a long time to find it. This is silly when the old version did it automatically
110th ranked -
see below
you tell me 2 step sign in is because you are protecting me so you can not turn it off until i buy one of the plans you are pushing is bs i should turn you in to bbb
112th ranked -
EFFICIENT??? BULL!!!
How efficient is it when I have to hit apply after every movement??? How is it efficient when I cannot tab down or up on PAGE TWO (again, inefficient) and it takes me back to page one??? WHY ARE THERE MULTIPLE PAGES OF E-MAILS????
112th ranked -
Let us use the '*' when adding a blocked address for spam emails.
Why doesn't using the '*' in blocked senders list work? I want to block everything to the left of the '@' in an address, but those addresses still get through. eg. I want to block any address in the @abcsender.com domain, but when I add *@abcsender.com, I still get emails from them.
104th ranked
- Don't see your idea?