AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1521 results found
-
marionklein51@aol.com
Hallo, ich bin Marion Gabriele Klein, und ich bin seit vielen Jahren Kundin bei AOL, ich habe seither 2011 mein Wohnort gewechselt und bin heute 75 Jahre alt und schwerbehindert und gehbehindert und kann das Haus nicht mehr verlassen, ich habe seit 1 Monat einen neuen PC und das dürfte nicht der Grund sein, das ich andauernd Probleme habe in mein AOL Mail rein zu kommen, den das geht über Vodafone, bei denen ich auch seit vielen Jahren Kundin bin, ich habe nur genug, das man es alten und kranken Menschen immerzu schwer macht in ihre Programme rei zu kommen,…
1022nd ranked -
New Inbox functionality
I am writing to request the ability to sort emails by sender within the Inbox. This functionality would significantly improve efficiency, particularly when reviewing communications from key stakeholders or managing high‑volume correspondence.
Thank you for considering this enhancement.
Sincerely - Keith
1022nd ranked -
Why can no longer block all emails on Security settings for people not in your contacts it keeps turning that feature off now.
Why can you no longer block people not in your contacts list anymore when you use the spam filter settings? This now gets turned off automatically as soon as you exit it. Does AOL love spam ??
1022nd ranked -
Unable to add a contact invite on Aol Mail calendar
I am not able to add someone else's email address when creating a calendar entry/invitation from my HP envy when using microsoft edge.
1022nd ranked -
Suddenly lot receiving email from my family! What happened? Also can't send mail from my phone to myself.
Please fix the mail to that I can get messages from my family again. Political mail comes through fine. I don't understand!
1022nd rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
Inline images not loading
Inline images are not loading from Sent Mail. Fix this issue!
1022nd ranked -
Don't close commenting under articles on AOL website
I've noticed, that under some articles, the commenting has ended, and now it's impossible to comment. It's sad. Would love the website admins to never close the commenting.
1022nd ranked -
You RUINED my email defaults - writing, and signature. I cannot get it back the way it was. PLEASE FIX
Fix it. Put it back the way it was. It was fine and it worked. Now it does not, and I can see lots of other people have the exact same issues that I do. VERY little control over font size, style, and spacing. Business signature now looks like a 3rd grader did it. Please PUT IT BACK.
1022nd ranked -
Missing Information on Printed E-mail
Some people use AOL for business purposes or may want documentation of files sent with an e-mail sent or received. I just printed an e-mail I sent yesterday for business which had several files attached to the e-mail. When I printed the e-mail the files that were attached where not listed in the printed e-mail. So how does a business person or a consumer that needs to document files sent created a printed record of what the e-mail sent or received had for files attached? This weas not a problem before this latest system change. Get this FIXED NOW!!!!!
1022nd ranked -
Cannot Add New Contact or Edit Contact in System
There is a tricky way to solve the problem today, but I cannot understand why any programmer would not make it easy to add a contact to a user contact files system. When you go to the contact icon on the right of the page there is no way to "add a new contact" or :Edit a Contact" You can import or export a CSV file, Or retire or print all. That is it!!! Who was the programmer that did this. Makes the AOL system totally not useable!!! Again you just release junk and then let customers figure out the…
1022nd ranked -
182nd ranked
-
Quit making changes. Today our logo keeps disappearing and a large gap of white spade is there. We hate the stripes down the side of a forwa
Quit making changes. Today our logo keeps disappearing and a large gap of white spade is there instead. Very annoying. We still hate the stripes down the side of forwarded emails.
722nd ranked -
I'm having trouble opening email link. takes me to "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS", but sometimes it works
I'm having trouble opening email link. takes me to "ERRTOOMANY_REDIRECTS", but sometimes it works
1022nd ranked -
Where is the undo button - keep losing my work
Not exactly a novel idea but please deal with the undo button issue - it's a nightmare to keep losing work
1022nd ranked -
Take out the automatic double space every time you hit a hard return when composing an e-mail that was just added.
Take out the automatic double space every time you hit a hard return when composing an e-mail that was just added. It is tremendously destructive in trying to compose professional e-mails. And it is completely unnecessary. We can add double space any time we need it. We do NOT need some techy forcing it on us just because THEY think it is a good idea -- but makes us look stupid. Stop making AOL increasingly harder to use as a professional business e-mail client.
1022nd ranked -
E-mail contact search problem!!! - AOL does not listen to customers
When you search for a e-mail address in the top bar via the online e-mail system to put that e-mail in a folder the last e-mail system change that you did causes the contacts complete information to come up on the right side of the window. And then you cannot see what e-mails folders the contacts e-mails are in - they are only partially there unless I reduce the font size. They may be in more than one folder - An e-mail from an attorney or accountant would be a normal reason for this. This is a royal pain **********!!!…
1022nd ranked -
Please provide a way to disable the "do you want to send the message without any subject" prompt!
Please provide a way to disable the "do you want to send the message without any subject" prompt! I send dozens of emails a day without subjects, and It's incredibly annoying and time-wasting to get this prompt EVERY SINGLE TIME!
1022nd ranked -
When I open AOLmail I get one of my folders, always the same one. I always have to click on New Mail to get my new mail. I go to settings an
When I open AOLmail I get one of my folders, always the same one. I always have to click on New Mail to get my new mail. I go to settings and make sure that I have chosen to open to my mail. Tell me how to fix this.
722nd rankedHi there, we are sorry to hear that! We'd like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on X at @AOLSupportHelp or on Facebook on our AOL Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.aol.com Thank you!
-
aol blows !!
get your sites to work properly !!
1022nd ranked -
AOL removed emails i was saving without being told to do so. Perhaps for political content in violation of my First Amendment.
AOL removed emails I was saving perhaps for political content in violation of my 1st Amendment Rights I have not been censored since winding up in FB jail. I will not have my account, that I've had for 40 years since I paid for it, violated in such a way. The emails were from Prometheus. Is AOL the next class action suit to be filed? How many others have had their accounts violated in such a manner? I will be posting this on X.
1022nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?