Skip to content

AOL Help

AOL Help

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular AOL product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

This forum is for you to make suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about the AOL Help site. We’re always trying to improve our site and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL Help. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

608 results found

1. "New" AOL is not working for me. Why fix what was not broken. The new version is so bad I may leave AOL. Can I return toforme AOL mail?

Allow members to decide which AOL MAIL they want. The new one is dreadful. Considering a new site. I have been on AOL since 1998. Worked fine. This is a night mare. May I ask what genius created this mess?

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I been with AOL for 11 years and I have called only one time to change my password and now I need to pay for a password reset wow Go google!

I been with AOL for 11 years and I have called only one time to change my password and now I need to pay for a password reset wow Go google!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Your original feedback: I am hoping you will care enough to help me with email barrage, I get 300 email a day in my newmail and equal amoun

Your original feedback:
    I am hoping you will care enough to help me with email barrage, I get 300 email a day in my newmail and equal amount in SPAM folder, , any personal mail I get is lost in it, I can block every thing that is not in my contact list and I did that but that is not the answer I want the barrage to stop, I love AOL I am 76 and I have had AOL since it began, I do not want to cancel but unless you can tell me how to fix this I…

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. WHERE ARE THE IMAGES IN MY E MAILS? I FOLLOWED ALL "SUGGESTIONS" YOU LIST CLEAR CACHE RESET BROWSER>>>>ITS AOL MAIL NOTHING ELSE WHERE ARE

NO HELP< NO PHONE SUPPORT @$ NOTHING< HOURS OF READING TO FIND NONE OF THE ANSWER CORRESPOND WITH ANYTHING YOU SEE ON SCREEN >> WHERE IS OPTIONS? WHERE IS MAIL SETTINGS? JUST GETS WORSE AND NO REPLY EVER SICKENING!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ACTUALL HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO HELP. ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PAY AND THEN I BET...NO HELP. CANNOT ACCESS MYEBAY! ALL I GET IS A PAGE THAT SAYS THIS:
    (Something went wrong.
    Error: 310 - ERRTOOMANY_REDIRECTS

SEARCH ON AOL >)

THEN WHEN I CLICK ON SEARCH AOL IT TAKES ME TO A SEARCH ENGINE WITH LINKS TO EBAY. WHEN I CLICK ON MYEBAY I GET THE SAME THING. IF I CAPY THE LINK OUT OF THE ADDRESS BAR THIS IS WHAT I GET...IT IS VERY LONG. SEE BELOW. PLEASE UPDATE THE BROWSER AND AOL GOLD!!

data:text/html,%3C%21DOCTYPE%20html%3E%0D%0A%3Chtml%3E%0D%0A%3Chead%3E%0D%0A%3Ctitle%3EOOPS...%3C%2Ftitle%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A%3Cstyle%3E%0D%0Abody%20%7B%0D%0A%09font-family%3A%20sans-serif%3B%0D%0A%09font-size%3A%2016px%3B%0D%0A%09line-height%3A%2025px%3B%0D%0A%09color%3A%20%23585858%3B%0D%0A%09margin%3A%200px%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0Aa%20%7B%0D%0A%09color%3A%20%2339f%3B%0D%0A%09font-family%3A%20sans-serif%3B%0D%0A%09font-size%3A%2012px%3B%0D%0A%09font-weight%3A%20bold%3B%0D%0A%09letter-spacing%3A%201px%3B%0D%0A%09text-transform%3A%20uppercase%3B%0D%0A%09text-decoration%3A%20none%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0Adiv%20%7B%0D%0A%20%20display%3A%20flex%3B%0D%0A%20%20flex-direction%3A%20column%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.circleImage%20%7B%0D%0A%20%20display%3A%20block%3B%0D%0A%20%20vertical-align%3A%20top%3B%0D%0A%20%20padding-top%3A%2075px%3B%0D%0A%20%20width%3A%20183px%3B%0D%0A%20%20height%3A%20153px%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.theDude%20%7B%0D%0A%09width%3A%2064px%3B%0D%0A%09height%3A%20113px%3B%0D%0A%09position%3A%20fixed%3B%0D%0A%20%20%20%20top%3A%20400px%3B%0D%0A%20%20%20%20left%3A%20600px%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.errorText%20%7B%0D%0A%09padding-left%3A%2060px%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.container%20%7B%0D%0A%20%20display%3A%20flex%3B%0D%0A%20%20height%3A100vh%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.left%20%7B%0D%0A%09width%3A%20446%3B%0D%0A%09padding-left%3A%2040px%3B%0D%0A%09padding-right%3A%2040px%3B%0D%0A%09background-color%3A%20%23eaf4f9%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A.right%20%7B%0D%0A%09padding%3A%201rem%3B%0D%0A%7D%0D%0A%0D%0A%3C%2Fstyle%3E%0D%0A%3C%2Fhead%3E%0D%0A%3Cbody%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A%3Csection%20class%3D%22container%22%3E%0D%0A%20%20%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22left%22%20%3E%09%09%09%0D%0A%09%3Cimg%20class%3D%22circleImage%22%20src%3D%22waol-embed%3A%2F%2FAolDesktop.htmlresources.zip%2FBlueErrorCircle.png%22%20%3E%0D%0A%20%20%3C%2Fdiv%3E%0D%0A%20%20%3Cdiv%20class%3D%22right%22%3E%0D%0A%09%3CH1%20class%3D%22errorText%22%20style%3D%22padding-top%3A%2090px%22%3ESomething%20went%20wrong.%3C%2FH1%3E%0D%0A%09%3Cp%20class%3D%22errorText%22%3EError%3A%20310%20-%20ERRTOOMANYREDIRECTS%3C%2Fp%3E%0D%0A%09%3Ca%20class%3D%22errorText%22%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.aol.com%2Faol%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dwww%252eebay%252ecom%26sit%3Dloki-bsr-err%22%3ESearch%20on%20AOL%20%3E%3C%2Fa%3E%20%0D%0A%09%3Cimg%20class%3D%22theDude%22%20src%3D%22waol-embed%3A%2F%2FAolDesktop.htmlresources.zip%2FErrorPerson.png%22%20%3E%0D%0A%20%20%3C%2Fdiv%3E%0D%0A%3C%2Fsection%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A%3C%2Fbody%3E%0D%0A%3C%2Fhtml%3E%0D%0A

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Help support issue

HELP SUPPORT SHOULD BE FOR ALL MEMBERS THAT HAS BEEN WITH YOU FROM THE START. I STARTED WITH YOU SINCE THE CD AND PHONE ACCESS. HELP SHOULD NOT BE ONLY FOR PAID CUSTOMERS. I CAN'T ACCESS MY EMAILS WHICH IS CRITICAL TO ME!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Community Guidelines

AND YOU HAD TO REJECT THIS COMMENT… “WHY”…???

OH YEAH… BECAUSE YOU CAN…!!!

WELL STOP IT…!!!

Your comment has been rejected.
    Replied tocorvette 5m ago

Then take your hearing aid out...
    Silly old man!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Charging for help?

How about if someone has lost access to their account you NOT CHARGE THEM. What the **** kinda BS is this? I need my account reset because I can't remember the password. I go to get help only to find out that I have to sign up for it and pay yall. No chance.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. it would be nice if AOL Help actually helped me instead of trying to sell me an update to a new program.

You stopped delivering my emails from smugmug a distributor of my photos, and wont help me get my notifications of sale. Instead all you want to do is sell me some ****, how about some support first.???

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Since about a month so many of my regular emails are going to spam. Along with NEW customers. How can I adjust my spam filter

I run my business email through AOL since 1995. It never gets a virus so I have stuck with it. But since last month, so many regular emails go to spam. In fact, one customer sent me two emails one morning. One came to regular email, the other went to spam. Clicking NOT SPAM does not stop it from going to spam again. What can I do?

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is this Spam?? Aol Email Service (office@presbyteriancemeteryva.com AOL Dear AOL Member "Starting on the 8th of April, 2022, A

Aol Email Service (office@presbyteriancemeteryva.com)
    To:you (Bcc) Details

AOL
    Dear AOL Member
    "Starting on the 8th of April, 2022, Aol customers who have not confirmed their email account will no longer be able to log in to their Aol and through email addresses.
    We are currently checking on our email server to delete all inactive users, Kindly confirm that your email is active by Log-In on the link below.

CLICK HERE TO VERIFY
    Is This spam??

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i want my aol search screen unattached to my favorites or im cancelling my aol

for a week now the aol search screen is attached to my favorites and i feaking hate it!!!! You need to change this new feature back or im canceling my aol membership. this is bs!!!! over 25 years with aol and this happens, this is ridiculous.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. get rid of the aol search screen that is attached to my favorites. I want my favorites to stand alone!!!!!

My aol favorites is attached to the aol search screenand i dont like it at all!!! It started on monday. They told me its a new feature but i dont like it one bit. I want my favorites to stand alone on the right the way it was. Please fix this immediately!!!!!!

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stop the censoring!

quit with the censoring of our comments that do not contain any 'hurtful' words! i can like or dislike something and it appears that any of my comments post, but they don't and there is nothing 'mean' in them. i may disagree with one of your left leaning news stories and say why, which is my right to do, but for you to censor it because you don't agree with me is wrong! i also cannot see any replies to other posts, not any can i see! WHY?????

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Now that you seem to have changed the format and only show a few posted comments, will you tell us how to see the rest of the comments.

How do you look at other than the few posted comments you show? Clicking on the line that says more comments does nothing.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. easy account verification

When verification is needed, instead of the notification popping up when ever it wants; there should be a tab to click on when we're ready with our phones or access to our back up emails. Then we could actually accomplish the task, instead of worrying about getting locked out, as the notification appears and disappear at it own whim.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Explain choices provided by AOL to assist customers "problem solve" an issue.

I received an email informing me that my email may need authenticating. For those of us who don't understand what that means, it would be helpful for AOL to provide some selections or drop downs that I can select for an explanation or clarification of what I need to do. It doesn't help to offer me choices if I don't understand which choice (potential remedy) is applicable to my specific issue. Although I understand the challenges that COVIG19 presents, it is irresponsible for AOL not to respond to phone calls, emails, or Chat, when you offer these features as a…

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The news is always against our president, it should be bias. If you keep putting down Trump I have gmail already, so the next step is easy.

Stop taking sides against our president. News should be bias, not taking sides. Gmail is just around the corner

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. auto add email addresses

discontinue auto add email addresses

101st ranked