AOL Mail Norrin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
1521 results found
-
show llist of e mails
your email sucks im lose the list and cant get irt back what is up with that
285th ranked -
no option to view images
I have images disabled by default. There used to be a button to view images if I wanted to. The button was removed and now there's a message that says "External images are now safer and shown by default." and tells me to change my settings. I'm not turning images on by default. Give me back the button to view images.
1022nd ranked -
aol does not take my pdf attachments any more. none. why and how can that be fixed??
aol does not take my pdf attachments any more. none. why and how can that be fixed??
1022nd ranked -
Beta Testing Snafu
In the middle of a business day, my entire interface changed (fonts, spacing, my signature, boldness/lightness of texts, etc.). Things were indented in old emails that weren't before. I freaked out and called AOL. After an hour and a half on the phone, Michael, my tech rep, said that this happened because I was randomly selected for Beta Testing! Are you kidding me? What right does AOL have to change everything in my email interface in the middle of a business day. I had to spend half an hour reformatting my signature because all the spacing and fonts were screwed…
1022nd ranked -
Display the next message
It used to display the next message when I deleted as I read, but it stopped doing that, even though all the setting are still correct. I changed them and put them back but it still doesn't work. How can I fix this problem? Deleting cookie & browsing data had no effect either.
1022nd ranked -
Can't block a numeric ID that uses different domain names
Filling up block list of same numeric ID that uses different domain names.
Can't add numeric ID wild card domain (e.g., 1234567@.).
Get invalid message.450th ranked -
how do I turn up the brightness level, having trouble with eye sight
I can't read these things with the lower brightness level today. please fix this.
1022nd ranked -
fix draft editing
Having lots of problems with AOL Mail, ie having typing interrupted when editing a draft, loosing a draft in the editing file and finding in among saved Draft in a version that can't be edited.
1022nd ranked -
issue an unsend button
Google mail has an unsend button. Years ago I asked why AOL doesn't and still no unsend button tody. Today I needed to unsend a mistakenly sent email and couldn't. Still no unsend button. Please issue an unsend button. I'm still a paying customer when all the world gets free email service and why? I don't know, just used to the pay services of AOL after using it for 30 years. Please put in an unsend button. TY
1022nd ranked -
The ability to whitelist a domain
Please add the ability to whitelist email domains. I get voicemail to email notifications from my home phone which all go to spam. I have trouble receiving mail from vm.vonage.com and vm.slic.com
555th ranked -
1022nd ranked
-
reduce the hurdles to reaching one's email account.
It now takes me five clicks to reach my email, whereas it used to take only 2-3 clicks. Why????
1022nd ranked -
Contacts deleted.
I want AOL. to make available removal of old contact messages without having to do it manually!
1022nd ranked -
AOL BLOWS GOATS !
NOTHING WORKS ON THIS ******* SITE!! MORE BS FROM AOL TO GET YOU TO UPGRADE !
1022nd ranked -
Feedback Not Found!???
WTH? Tried to post about the verification code problems and I get "FEEDBACK NOT FOUND"! Fix the code probem so I don't need to hit "RESEND" and fix the feedback page so all comments are posted
1022nd ranked -
Stop putting mail from USPS in Spam along with the other 100 I get every day!
Stop putting mail from USPS in Spam along with the other 200 i receive every day. Pathetic.
1022nd ranked -
I am unable to use my Windows emoji on the "body" of my AOL emails.It will work on the "Subject" line. It also works on gmail. Help pls
I am unable to use my Windows emoji on the "body" of my AOL emails. It will work on the "Subject" line. It also works on gmail. Help please!
1022nd ranked -
this is from Rewrite
this is test from Rewrite
1022nd ranked -
Too much time is wasted with endless verifications!
Please stop asking me to verify my identity two three times a day! Once I put in the password, stop making me go thru a ritual of getting yet another verification. If you would consider how you would feel going thru that two or more times a day, sometimes within minutes of each other, when I am off VPN, you would not do it.
Can I have your help in this?37th ranked -
I need back the sound: You got mail when i go to my Inbox.
I have read evrything but I still can not ge back the original sound: You got mail.
1022nd ranked
- Don't see your idea?