AOL Mail Nodin

Tell us how we can improve your AOL Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review them regularly and take them very seriously.
Please contact our help site if you’re experiencing an issue that prevents you from using Mail as expected.
216 results found
-
paragraphs
Tried the new format. Big Issues:
I cannot separate paragraphs with a double space between them.
The entire email has sentences without any formatting at all.Impossible to create a Full Screen version of an email. This fault makes it a headache to compose a longer business email. It also makes it challenging to read a complex incoming email. Not worth the effort if it's not corrected.
I reduced the font for the opening screen for my email lists. A few more emails were then visible, but not enough to save me from endlessly scrolling down to find important emails.…
65th ranked -
Why can't I change the size of the font?????? HATE this format!!!!
Best idea is to go back to my old format. HATE this new format.This is going backwards NOT an improvement!!!!!! If you don't go back, I will be leaving for another email!!!! maybe you don't care - you obviously don't care since after all the complaints you still don't go back to the old format!!! good bye
40th ranked -
Old Email
My Old Email does not look like my Old Email ... what is going on????
30th ranked -
You broke it
This "new" version sucks and you seem to have made it permanent. Now it takes 2 steps to do things that used to take 1 click.
Can't choose a font that I want.
Why have pages when scrolling worked fine etc. etc. etc........
It wasn't broken and you turned it into garbage.22nd ranked -
AOL SCREWED UP THEIR SYSTEM AND SCREWED SENIOR CITIZENS
BRING BACK THE OLD SYSTEM. I CALLED FOR HELP AND THEY CAN'T HELP ME. I CAN'T CHANGE THE SIZE AND EYES ARE BAD SO I CAN'T EVEN SEND AN E-MAIL AS I CAN'T READ IT. HOW DARE YOU AOL TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS, WHO PAY, THIS WAY. HORRIBLE CUSTPOMER SERVICE. I SEE EVERYONE IS SCREAMING AT YOU.
54th ranked -
Reading Pane back
Classic Mailbox Please!
I cannot get the Reading Pane back. I don't want an endless list of messages. I want a short list of Unread and a reading pane to preview message below it. I found instructions that are incorrect since the Link is not there to open and set a reading pane [preview pane].67th ranked -
61st ranked
-
83rd ranked
-
keep
After I read an email, I would often click on "Keep as New" for further review. Now I have to go to a dropdown to select it. Please provide "Keep as New" as a first-screen option
80th ranked -
IF YOU ARENT GOING TO CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS, I MAY AS WELL JUST USE GMAIL. AOL HAS RUINED BOTH YAHOO AND AOL... GOOD GOING AOL...
IF YOU ARENT GOING TO CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS, I MAY AS WELL JUST USE GMAIL. AOL HAS RUINED BOTH YAHOO AND AOL... GOOD GOING AOL...CLEARLY BEING RUN BY GENIUSES THAT NEED TO BE LOCKED UP IN A PSYCH WARD!
67th ranked -
NOW THE HOME PAGE LOOKS LIKE THE YAHOO HOMEPAGE!
I AM LIVID AT THE CHANGES TO AOL WITH THE HOME PAGE AND THE EMAIL... WHY ARE YOU RUINING IT AND MAKING IT LOOK LIKE YAHOO??? EVERYONE HATES YAHOO!!!! WHY NOT CHANGE YAHOO TO BE LIKE AOL???? AOL YOU ARE IDIOTS AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE FIRED!
92nd ranked -
QUIT MESSING AROUND WITH THE EMAIL FORMAT!!!! RETURN IT TO THE ORIGINAL AND JUST STOP WITH TRYING TO CHANGE IT!!!!!
HAVE YOUR "AMAZINGLY TALENTED" IT STAFF TO LEAVE THE FORMAT OF THE EMAIL ALONE.....................JUST STOP TRYING TO CHANGE IT AND RETURN TO THE PREVIOUS FORMAT. MOVE ON TO SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE SOLVING WORLD HUNGER. AND YES, I AM MASSIVELY UNHAPPY THAT AOL CONTINUE TO TRY TO CHANGE THE FORMAT, THINKING IN SOME DELUSIONAL WORLD THAT IT IS BEING IMPROVED. IT IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
32nd ranked -
bring back classic mail
Basic mail is not the same as classic mail.
53rd ranked -
sync between devices
I've reported this before. Messages I read or delete on one device, still shows up as new mail on a different device.
Before it was a problem with tablet and phone. Now it is also a problem with checking e-mail on the web.
99th ranked -
AOL Continues to Suck
Does AOL have an entire department dedicated to making this the WORST experience for users??? THIS FORMAT SUCKS - AOL "management" should be cleared out as they have no clue to what they're doing. RIDICULOUS
57th ranked -
I cannot change back to the old mail format. I hate the new mail
Go back to the old style. Even though I tried to change back, I still have the new style and I dislike it immensely!
27th ranked -
This slows everything down! Why are you making things worse? I have been a paid member for 25+ years. You misspent my money!
Horrible Frustrating Garbage
86th ranked -
74th ranked
-
worse email viewing ever...put mine back...read your feed backs & comments...
this is horrible...don't you read feed backs & comments ? Please give me the real , basic email viewing back...HUGE MISTAKE for AOL
35th ranked -
The "Basic Mail" option is not "classic mail" and still eliminates the functionality needed by super-users. Get a grip!
The "Basic Mail" option is not "classic mail" and still eliminates the functionality needed by super-users. Get a grip!
26th ranked
- Don't see your idea?