AOL.com Bucket Test

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

Our Feedback Policy has more on the policies that apply to your feedback.

1. STOP WITH LIBERAL LEFTIST BIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOL is so bias against conservatives. You're doing an injustice to news. Talk about FAKE news! STOP being so partisan and report BOTH sides of the news!

2nd ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I appreciate that AOL need to make money with ads, but at least 50% of the news lead is advertisting or more Trump bashing.

Cut out some of the advertising on the news leads. It is getting to the point that I will go somethere else for my cofmputer.

4th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your Number 1 headline is FAKE NEWS

There are three studies that show good results from levoquin and azithromycin treatment of Corona virus and other outlets are reporting this too. You make me want to puke! You're still invested in trashing Trump. For YOU the coronavirus is just one more stupid attempt to take down Trump. First it was Russian collusion, then it was Ukraine, Ukraine, then it was impeach, impeach, now it's coronavirus, coronavirus. And YOU also play the race card. How stupid and transparent YOU are! GET A LIFE AND SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST FOR TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME!

8th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. report the news with facts

instead of reporting only bad news about our president. why don't you report all the facts. Like the one trillion dollar package passed by senate which would give every person a thousand dollars every 2 weeks. This factual story is not even on your news page! You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! No wonder no one reads your news coverage!

8th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 93% of every News Cycle is ANTI-TRUMP and it lacks credibility.

I read the Huff Post every day and I don't think I can take the level 10 outrage every single day for 4 years now anymore. It is out of step with reality. I am tuning it all out because it is just a waste of my time. Just read through the headlines of each day and see what I'm saying. Not one thing is EVER positive or even close. You are going to KILL your future readership. Trump is going to prove you wrong on every article and it's going to become obvious at some point that people are…

14th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please stop making our president sound like a bad guy. Stop pushing this liberalism on your users.

Aol is constantly bashing President Trump. Many people who use this platform does not agree with this. Please write stories that do not push either parties agenda. I love The President of The United States of America. He is doing a great job. I have been with AOL so long and it is so sad to see this platform take sides and disrespect our president so. It's shameful and unpatriotic. Please change the narrative of your news stories and make sure they paint the whole picture and not just who you wish down.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Quit the stupid NEXT PAGE stuff.

Quit the NEXT PAGE stupidity!!!!

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SLIDE SHOW NEWS??

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THE SLIDE SHOW FOR AOL NEWS!!!

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove ads

I have been an AOL customer from almost the beginning of the company. I now pay for the service. However it is no longer a service. When you have so many pop up, flashing ads and ads in general its not possible to read the content. Your news and stories are no longer news and stores, they are a blitz of commercials. As I have stopped going the movies due to being forced to watch 45 mins of commercials I an now looking for an online service to get my news. Your ads are close to 90% of the viewing…

11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your headlines are absolutely despicable. To post a headline that Trump suggests that we are happy with 100,000 deaths is beyond unethical.

Your headlines are absolutely despicable. To suggest that the president, democrat or republican, is satisfied with 100,000 deaths is downright unethical and sick. Your organization that gives your writers this direction should be ashamed of yourselves. You know exactly what his meaning is and you've stooped so low as to try to attack him on this. You are insulting to our intelligence.

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Slide Show Re: Current Events

AOL.COM has always been our favorite. We are considering switching our current news due the constant slide show? Hovering over the news topic in order to read it...then it switches to the next topic before you can even finish reading the last? Very annoying!

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Real News

The real news is the democrats politicizing the coronavirus. They can't even work with the administration on this. And to boot, Joe and Mike have been fact-checked by AP (one of the most liberal news outlets) as having made false claims about less funding for the CDC. YOU the media are the most nasty and disgusting you've been since Lincoln was President.

28th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Report the ******* truth!

Report the *** truth instead of your partisan opinions. You have too many liberal haters who show their sick demented feelings.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop being so biased, anti Tory Government, anti Brexit and anti Royal Family. Not to mention anti Trump

Please be more even; you report news NOT your one sided opinion,
    it is FAKE NEWS at its worst

11th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Start reporting the truth of what the president states. He did not tell Americans to return to their jobs.egh

Start reporting the truth when it comes to the President and what he says.

40th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. What's in a name? (Real News)

West Nile, German Measles, Spanish flu, Chinese virus? Are YOU people at aol and the rest of the media really that stupid. YOU would have to go back and change the name of the rest of those names, too! YOU are agreeing with the CHINESE COMMUNISTS. These are the people who put millions of people in communes for the great communist experiment in the 50's that left millions of chinese people dead. These are the people that made the reporting Doctor of THE VIRUS in China DISAPPEAR! And you support them over President Trump! Have you no shame???? (Don't answer…

49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Truth and Jesus. Your editor of AOL has no integrity. A partisan hack snowflake committed to lying on the president.

Why present idea's to a single minded hateful platform doing the bidding of one dishonest party with pride.

21st ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 34th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I don't like this new AOL. home page! Go back to more of the original look!!!

I don't like this new AOL. home page! Go back to more of the original look!!!

58th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Democrat Leaders?

The dems are up to their old nasty tricks, trying to use a world crisis to try to pass agenda items that have NOTHING to do with the economic package. And your best headline is "Frustration at the White House"? You and your leftist pundit buddies are lower than low!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real problem is YOU don't care, just so YOU can score points against Trump.

49th ranked
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com Bucket Test

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base